Wednesday, April 09, 2008

And So It Begin's...!!!?!



It seems like my life has been trapped like this LOCK I randomly found... Anyways...

It begin's... The Month of coursework deadlines...!! Exam's and Great Games...!!!

Mario Kart Wii Comes on the 11th...

GTA IV Comes on the 29h...



And These BAD BOI'S Are going to be worn on my feet..!!!!

Another pair of spiz'ikes to the collection...



Was a great day for Meeeee..... ^^ Went out shopping with a special someone.. Had a great time... walked a little bit too much but it was all good and fun hehe..!!

Ahhhh can't be bothered to type anything for u guys to read....

Actually I'll start with a little story... happened to me...

Maccy D's In Leicester square Must have been there to do toilet...

Anyways I went in there for a pee and guess what one disgusting fat man was doing at the urinal... Frigging wacking one away right there...!!! Man probably thinking about kids as well...

JAILBAITGALLERY.COM...

Signing out... More trainers to come..!!!

No comments: