Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ego..!?!

Ego What Ego...!??!! Haha, I ain't got an ego!! I just admire myself and I'm confident.
In the fine words of Big Sean, I'm so Confident, I get compliments on any fucking continent. Recently I've been getting too much praise, praise I don't deserve. Maybe people just love to eat out of my ass, but seriously I'm just a regular guy turning on his swag!
I think people need to calm the fuck down! Give me some room to breathe, wait till I get celeb status then continue licking/shining my shoes.
This blog post was just to end my drought, and to inform you all about the newly spotted Spiz'ikes!! OMG, this pair I mite actually robocop 2 pairs just because I can, and I need to haha. So much for me cutting down on sneaks and trying to grow up. (No Images as I've stopped linking images I don't take myself.)
All this talk about me, has started making me call my friends my entourage haha, but I ain't rude like that man. Mates are equals I treat them how I want them to treat me, it's not my fault I gain respect from anyone and everyone, and people remember my name. (Daniel Khor, incase u forgot haha)
Summers upon us, I think it is the last exam for everyone (including A levels), I don't think my readers do GCSE's. (Jailbaitgallery.com much?) I'm gonna get arrested for that shit haha. (NSFW btw)
This week saw Calvin Yu, my air yeezy man. Hit 18, pictures are up on facebook. I can't be bothered to jack some photo's, as I turned up FASHIONABLY late, never had time to bring my camera.
Everyone is growing up! I mean I'm graduating in a few weeks, fingers crossed I get a decent degree even tho it means fuck all coming from Middlesex. Graduation is another excuse to turn my swag on to a hundred thousand trillion, as it's that photo all (asian) parents want. You in that stupid square hat!! And that shit will be on display till they die, so I need to be looking good. And you know that's probably the first picture my mother will show to everyone! At least she can now be proud!
I mean my mother doesn't care about anything else, just I get myself a degree and a job. She don't know what Balling is! What the hell swag is. She doesn't understand the passion for fashion. Maybe one day!!

Anyways this was typed up in my last day as invigilator! Yes, I have access to my blackberry during exams and I can take photographs, and I have access to papers way before they are handed out haha. But I ain't a cheat or thief. I hustle real money bitches!!

Aite man, off to go shopping need more louis for the graduation!! It's a celebration bitches!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing post i am also delighted
to share my experience here with mates.

Also visit my site; ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

You have made some really good points there.

I checked on the web for additional information about the issue
and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


Feel free to visit my blog: プラダ 財布

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be
subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


my weblog; rolexスーパーコピー

Anonymous said...

At this time it seems like Expression Engine is the best
blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


My blog ... プラダ トートバッグ