Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Blogs One Day..!?!

Now I'm Spoiling you.. Haha Actually I Pre-wrote that shit like Donkey years ago.... on my phone but didn't put time aside to upload it for ya'll so I thought i'll update u..

I don't proof read my shit it is one time write, and bam it's online. So i couldn't be bothered to read what I wrote.. (Shows how great of a fan you are of my blog)... You read what i can't even be bothered to haha... Maybe because it's my own shit thats why I don't enjoy reading it.. Any ways this post is more about all the new (Small) things that i've encountered..

So here are just some pictures of shit I copped haha... POKEMON Black n White just got released so I've been on that for X amount of Hours a day... I didn't even have a WORKING DS.. because some guy jacked my Charger for MY OLD SCHOOL DS... So i had to borrow my cousins till i get my 3DS..

25th MARCH - IPAD 2 and NINTENDO 3DS GO BUY YOURSELF ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH..!! (Caps off)

You know what I can't be bothered to write anything else...

Let The Images DO The Talking..!!


No comments: