Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bling Bling..!!



This is some NEXT LVL Bling..!!

I actually think this is a sick drop... Who would have thought someone would come up with CLIPS that actually hold the jeans that are 1 size too big for u.. Up.. Stop u ruining them £120+ jeans...

Stop the Denim getting frayed at the bottom... I wish I had £80+ to cop these... Lets hope some people will learn and bring out some cheaper ones for us poorer people lol...

These will come in handy for people who want to rock Low Tops with baggy jeans...

Bond-International Has Stocked in SheOne's RideAlone..!!! I posted some images from the artist a few days back...

I mite have to go COP some of their tee's...

Pics After the Jump..!! (If not i am gonna cop the Loki Weathered Crew Neck.)

CLOT NEWS..!!

Hideout UK Recieved Madsaki X Alienegra Hoodies and Camo Tee's...

Website is sold out..!! Sorry FOLKS :p ...

Seems like it is the BAY for u guys...

Wii Also Released in the UK, on the technology side... I never got one... but i will in due time... Don't You worry... DAN NEVER LETS NINTY DOWN =p hehe..

No comments: