Sunday, April 15, 2007

The End of Cotching..!!


This is My Shisha Setup @ The Back of My Garden...!! Full Lighting..!! Power & Everything... Laptop to go online...Everyone Gets Knocked out on that sofa..!!
Well 2 Weeks of Easter Flew By Quick..!!

Shisha, Parties..!! Cop's The Lot...!!

From Baby Cousin (Téa's B-day...) To Tony's !! (A Few Pictures To Sum Up Them Days..)






They Go In Order..!! Téa's B-day We Created Tony's Card...!! Which Lead To His Crazy B-day Party where we all got FOOKED..!!

The last few post's were my cop's for the easter...!! AM1's..!! (My First Pair... ELEPHANT PACK...)

AJ3's... My First Pair of Air Jordan's..!!

MiND Ltd Gonna Hit You Up In The Summer... Watch This SPACE..!!

But I won't be blogging for a while... I have to settle down and revise... Log off World of Warcraft and everything >__<...

WoW Update...

Lvl 59 Dimind (Female Night Elf Priest)
Lvl 14 Dimsum (Male Gnome Warlock)

(Facebook + Blog Has Pictures of everything..!!)

Easter went by quick... hopefully not many of you put on weight... To Mark The End of Easter... I went to watch my mates perform in some play called... Changing Fortunes...!!



I got to catch up with some mates I ain't spoken to since Jan... (Some Even Longer...>__<)

Update tomoro or the next day ... G.O.O.D Music X Crooks..!!!