Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Memories..?!?!

There Are Times Where Memories are all you can share with someone..

But when ever you think of a memory it will be of a happy memorable moment.

Sometimes you don't want to think of the past, because it's gone.

People should look ahead into the future.. Times They've still got to enjoy and memories they should be creating.

I'm not good with all this rubbish, unless u speak to me face to face... (Aaron can back me up with this haha)..

But Memories are experiences you carry with you, to keep you happy, to keep u motivated and it's what keeps some of us going...

I'm going to cut this short because i'm not in the mood to blog...

HK 2007..!! This is going to be one HELL of a Memory...

2007 has hit me hard, got me thinking alot...

My MiND's Fucked....!! Dropping that Shit on Tee's ..!! Cop it... More to Come..!!

No comments: