Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Child Rebel Soldier...

Well As You All Should Know By Now... Kanye's Album has dropped..! Grab it asap... It's Dope As Hell..!!



This is a Quick Taster of CRS ... Stuff they release going to be dope as hell.....

Lupe, Kanye & Pharrell Working Together... Thats like God Calling a meeting and what they release is a message from God...

Lupe's Dropped a few beats online... From His Upcoming Album The Cool... Superstar and Dumb it Down... Both DOPE..!! Can't wait for his album... Nov 20th...

Now back to me hahaha... It's been a while since i've posted anything interesting... thats because nothing much interesting is happening... everyone is getting back to school... Some of you going into Uni... or back to work.. ^^

I've got a few weeks left to go ... Oct 1st is when Uni officially wants me back...

In them few weeks i'm hopefully getting DTRT spiz'ikes... Aqua VIII's and maybe find a watch and rucksack..

If There are any reades in America.!! or Japan please drop me a line... I'm willing to pay up serious money for some items...

Currently Hooked on WoW again... Thank you Karmen ^^... Haha...

Lightbringer
Lvl 60 Warlock Gnome Dimsum
lvl 70 Priest Night Elf Dimind

Back to WoW... Thought I would drop this here... as I was bored...

No comments: