Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dumb It Down...?!?!

I'm about to Dumb It Down For Ya'll..

Lupe's new video for his SICK Track Dumb It Down..!!



Well it's about time I brought to u some more Dim-formation ^^..

Mans getting paid to go UNI... Finally back on Monday biatches lol... Meaning in my life... Reason for me to get the hell up off my lazy ass lol...

Shisha Smoking myself to death...



We upgraded ourselves to the SoEX stuff... It is the bloody SEX...
Yes we have watermelon... Nicotine free... Tobacco free as well..

And Yes I've ordered myself...


Yes they have been Seen on Kanye's Feet..!! Dropping November..!! BRAP BRAP..!!

Well enough I'm waiting for My Home Boy Michael From MiND to come back with my Subcrew Bag... Gonna Look FRESH..!!!

Prison Break, Heroes, Ugly Betty... DID I JUST SAY... They all BACK..!! BUSY BUSY BUSY..!!!

WoW ... lvl 68 Warlock badman hahaha..!! Can't wait till i hit 70 going to be Farming them Epics man ..!!!

Signing Out... Hit Me Up tomoro...

AQUA VII's With Laney VII's ...

Peace... Logs into Wow..!!

No comments: