Monday, October 13, 2008

Jordan's R Us..!?!

This weekend marks the release of the 20/3 Collezione Pack... Who's picking it up... Try not to sleep hahaha..

Fingers crossed I can get hold of it in my size since i'm not really up for Q-ing so i'm just heading out in the morning...

Check back on Sunday or even Saturday for pics haha..

But before I finish off this blog let me give u some tasters of what Jordan Brand has out for you now..



Air Jordan 6 Rings Concord..!! Sexiest Colourway ever..



Air Jordan Force 3 Black Cement..!! Same colourway as the 20/3 pack..

Check back for pics of Air Jordan 1 Phat Low... It's on the plane right now...

Also I wanted to add for those who like to read my deeper blogs... I'm writing up a proper essay/journal which I shall publish online for my readers...

I've titled it Money Doesn't Equal Happiness, Happiness = Money.

It is quite detailed and in depth i'll publish Chapter 1 Soon..

Aite off to work now... Safe ^^

No comments: