Friday, October 03, 2008

DISSIZIT..!?!

You'll probably reading this because the title sounds a little suicidal..

Actually I read in the paper they are Banning Blogs which offer help on suicide and blogs that mention shit about it..

Fingers crossed they won't contact me or ban my shit because this ain't no suicidal rubbish...

Anyways, Dissizit is a Brand... (Going to love this year @ Uni...)

I just got my 2 tees from them and the print quality is amazing...

The designs are a little crazy even for me to be rocking.. but what the heck I will wear it anyways haha...



Oh yeah in the picture there is a CLOT Royale New Era... That's minor just looks sick haha... (Bidding on Ebay for the Hat is $120.. That is STARTING) So it's worth a few £££'s..

This blog was typed up on my new phone... Which kinda brings me to the point of this blog... 07595771217... My new mobile number... Contact me, coz I know you need styling tips hahaha..



Peace...

No comments: