Monday, September 29, 2008

Be BOLD..!?!

New mobile number coming soon... Just to update you'll ^^...

Anyways I decided to do this blog when I woke up this morning at 12... (probably see at the bottom how quickly after I woke up I wrote this crap haha)..



A little view of the thing in action...

Takes the guy like 1 min to bloody open the box...

Anyways I need one of these in my life so if you guys happen to see it around give me a shout where I can purchase one




It looks beautiful as well haha..

I thought I would show u this video of a kid playing with a Yo-Yo as the whole theme of this blog is about toys haha..



Man i'm waste... I'm off to bed again need to get all my rest for uni don't want to be sleeping this year too hahaha...

Safe... Check back tomoro or some time for my new mobile number...!!

No comments: