Sunday, February 01, 2009

More Pairs..!?!

As informed by me, chinese new year was on monday. Everyone is rich and happy haha. I am more well off.

This blog is being posted due to conversations that have been recently raised by some people and myself.
The motivation of men. Well if your male and your reading this you'll know what I am talking about haha let me shorten it to a single line.
Everything we do is to get laid.
Think about it logically, we grow up go school, get a good job to find a wife to reproduce. Depending on how much money you have, that will depend on how hot your wife is. Why do we all dress up to go out, to look good so we can be accepted. Why do we keep ourselves groomed to be more appealing and seem more attractive.
Why isit when we do anything competitive, we always want to prove we are the best. Always with that fighting spirit. Coz we want to seem the dominat male, the alpha male. All this to get laid.
So what motivates women, why do they get out of bed in the morning?
I can only express the male arguement, so if anyone can supply their own opinon feel free to. I shall post replies in the next blog.

Latest pair of sneakers for my growing collection...



Ordered these way back in January... Got them last week...
Clae... Supporting the Oriental Designers...

Signing out... Peace...

P.S... Christian (Eski).. Your motivated by the thought of being able to beat me...
I'm G.O.D...

No comments: