Monday, February 02, 2009

sNo Future..!?!

Well Today is snowing like crazy... I can't be bothered to take my camera outside to take photo's so you 56kers are spared my high res images hahaha..

(only 1 in 10 households have Broadband) Consider yourself Lucky BB users...

Anyways... This Snow is going to mess up a lot of your plans... School/Work etc... Bet your outside rolling around in the snow making snow angels w/e...

I'm more mature than that hahaha... Going out to make Yellow Snow Cones instead... (Yes if u don't know what it is google it)...

Well I think the title of this blog is throwing a few people off their guard... Because I know how some of you like to guess what my blogs are about from the title (or am I over thinking shit)... Anyways...

Today I had my fortune read/told... Via The Turkish Tea...
My (Nah I think I should use A)... A Friend's mother is knowledgeable in reading someones future/fortune by looking at the way tea stains a cup...

Probably by telling you all this, it won't happen now and I've managed to change my own fate... But i'm going to inform you anyways because i'm really interested in it and being able to read palms and peoples facial features it would be interesting to add to my arsenal of Cull Lui Techniques haha...

Well I was informed my future is orange.. (Bright).. I've planned my future and taking it step by step... My future is stronger than a tree... it's a bloody Cactus... So Avoid stepping into my future haha..

There is a special lady in my life... The Letter M is of some importance... But it's most likely my mother hahaha...
I'm going to receive a letter and a phone call which will change my future... and i'm going to be successful..(Well This was already read/predicted by me hahaha..)

The most important thing I managed to get out of it was i've got a recurring problem.. it's nothing major like (death.. (touch wood).) But it's something thats bothering me and it comes and goes but it's nothing big... and it shall be sorted in connection to the number 3... maybe 3 days, 3 months or 3rd of a month or even March.. So lets hope it blows past so I can be on my way to success...

Well it's stupid o clock in the morning and i need to wake up tomoro morning to fix my windscreen wipers because the snow, dislodged them again...

So i'm heading to bed... Remember boys and girls... your future is in your hands... Fortune telling and predictions aren't always accurate... They are only to inform and to give u false hope... I believe in stuff like this because I can do it too but don't follow it like a guide...

Everyday there are external factors which affect you, you can't control these factors so just take care of yourself's and don't play in the Snow too much...

Peace out...

No comments: