Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why We Aren't The Future..!!?!?

Most of the time when you read crap about Global Warming, it says they want to make changes for our kids, kids. For the younger generation because they are the future. Do your part by recycling and stuff. Here's the Dim view on that, we aren't the future. We will be living in the future but that's about it. How ever hard it is to live in, with the global warming issues, what's done has been done. What human's do now can't change the damage that's been done. Michael Jackson himself tried to make change way back when I was a kid, with earth song and shit, but people still never reacted and we are all still doing what the video showed.
These past few months have been crazy for everyone. The death of the legend, surviving in this recession and now all us graduates looking for jobs. Which I ain't even started doing. People need to relax and chill, worrying over the swine flu as well.
Lately I've been trying to materialise some of my business plans, but all of them will probably fail in this current economic climate and also with my lack of expertise/experience it is bound to fail haha.
Anyways I'll been dropping some swagger bombs recently and it's got me thinking, why don't I bring my crazy imagination and ideas to the fashion world, but where do I start? I tried it with MiND Ltd, streetwear scene but that ended up in the drain.
So fingers crossed I can actually learn the trick to the trade and start making some real clothing. I mite have spent 3 years doing marketing but I think my future lies within the fashion industry. I ain't got the body to become a model, I ain't got the status to become a socialite. But I've got the mind to become a designer, I understand there are a lot of people within this industry.
But I shall try and bring to you, the Gift's of Dan, clothing!
Yes that's right, Gift's of Dan. What's that as an acronym. G.O.D's Clothing!! Hopefully I can get samples together this summer so I can rock them myself. Looking for someone to draw up a logo, don't worry money is involved haha.

Business cards coming soon, been saying that for ages, but always end up spending my money in Louis Vuitton or a pair of Nike Kicks. Summer begin's, spending is gonna be cut down to a minimal, been needing to do up my room and it begins. Need to clean out all them useless textbooks and work I've been saving. All my old consoles and games. I'll take some before and after photo's. Time period is 2 months! I'm gonna get started now! Need to sort out the feng shui and shit man. Living like I do now isn't good for my fortune haha.

Picture Coming Soon... I had to blog this quickly because a Fan kept pestering me haha..

No comments: