Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Celebration..!?!

It's a celebration bitches haha, I've managed to graduate from uni, met some amazing people and done what I didn't think I would.

I wanted to drop out of school at 16, coz I'm not an academic person. But it seems like I soldiered on and achieved something my parents can be proud of and something I will remember. Fair enuff I never achieved the best of grades, and I never ended up in the best Uni's.. I repeated a year in college, so I graduated a year later. But the time has come for me to suit up and work!!

Graduation was pretty long and boring.. Apart from Someone Pulling up in a Maybach outside the Uni Gates... I was like... No way this person is seriously taking the piss..!! Theo Paphitis stepped out... I was like no way..!! Walked over shook the guys hand and looked down upon him man... Anyways Google him if you don't know who he is.. But yeah I graduated the same day as he was made Doctor of University (or some shit like that)

(Regards to My Facebook Status.. I Didn't apply for Dragon's Den and I would never pitch an idea to them idiots..)



Here are a few pic's from graduation, and I celebrated my 22nd birthday! Man's getting old, and never made my £1 million by 21. What ever man, deadlines been extended! 25, I shall be a millionaire haha, well I have the lifestyle of a millionaire right now but just not the time to enjoy it. Looking for jobs is a drag man. A lot of people are confused as soon as they come out of uni, don't know what they want to do. And usually end up in deadend jobs with low pay, but it is needed to gain that vital exp and level themselves up. Late birthday presents are welcome, also would like to than those who wished me a happy birthday.




I didn't throw a party or anything as I rarely celebrate my birthday, only a small family gathering. But money over celebrations!! I was working on my birthday, I thought I'm getting old let's be a little mature and not use my birthday as an excuse to get time off!

Celebrating is over and it's time to face the real world. Head to head battle in this dog eat dog society! I'll come out on top, it's only a matter of time. Applicants for my entourage and P.A are welcome, as I will soon need them haha.

Been busy gathering my garments for my graduation which is why I ain't bee blogging. My outfit for the day, and this will be the outfit I will end up wearing for job interviews!!
I'm Rich Bitch!!


P.s who ever rang me to ask me about my blog and where to cop items. Please state your name when you ring me!! Your not worthy of treating me as an equal!!

P.P.S Some Dirty Spider I tried to Kill @ 4a.m in the morning the other day haha...

1 comment:

jESSICA kHOR said...

GAY BOY