Monday, July 22, 2013

It's All In The Detail...!?!

I would like to take this time and opportunity to thank all my close friends and family who were there to celebrate my Birthday this year... I cut too many cakes and was surprised way too many times.... If you know me you know I hate surprises... and that leads me to this blog post... It’s all in the detail...


Usually I can work these things out because I like to process everything. Everything I see and hear I will take it on board... and ask myself WHY?!?


Just Remember.. EVERYTHING has a meaning... Someone that twitches their nose, the way someone looks at an Item... Every Action Has A Motive... Or a meaning.  It depends on how you look at these things!  Isit a positive way or negative way?  


Enough about this bullshit haha you don't need to learn to read into all this because at the end of the day it will just cause problems for yourself,  you will look into it much deeper than you need to.  


Paying attention to detail is a trait that not a lot of people have!  This can be in everything around you,  from a stain on someone's top to the pattern of the pocket square tucked in that blazer pocket.  The smaller details imo have the bigger impacts!  These are the things people put thought and effort into achieving it could be a simple smile to just an extra stitching on your shoe.  It was put there for a reason, sometimes it has a meaning and a function. Sometimes it’s there because it’s aesthetically pleasing.


The point of this blog was just to share the fact people are always too concerned with the bigger picture and never sit down and enjoy the finer things in life. Notice the smaller things the powers above have put infront of you.


I’m just going to leave it at that and recommend you pick up a book Called The Alchemist. By Paulo Coelho...

I’ve set you home work... Because learning never stops..

No comments: