Thursday, March 29, 2007

March... 23rd... Big Day For Geeks....

PS3... Launch... FREE BLOODY HDTV For First 100 PS3 Owners in Central London & A Free Cab Ride HOME WTF...!!!


Shame i never had a spare £500 to buy a PS3... but.. I will own one sooner or later... (If I don't I won't be Dim lol)

March 29th... Clocks have been set back... Which means I lose another hour of sleep... Ahh who cares... Many of you who have known me for a while will know my saying...

"Sleep is for the Weak.."
Daniel Khor 1998..

Wednesday 28th... Fathers 51st B-day... BRRAAAP..!! Old Man Now... lol..

Well we went to some fancy restaurant... Locanda Locatelli <--- Spelt Correctly..!!



I ordered the 2nd one down... can't even pronounce that shit... But it was actually the shit.. Fucking amazing...

Then I thought I would step up my dessert..





A Mean shot of the icecream..!!

12 different ice creams... about 80% of them were nice... had a proper disgusting flavour... which my mother named ... Chinese Herbal Medicine Ice Cream...

On the way home... Guess what I Spotted in Camden Town's Offspring.. In the Shop Window..!!

AJIII's ..!! Fire Red...!! DAMN HEAT...!! Might have to go Cop that shit on Friday...!!

Debts need to be re-collected for this shit man...

WoW Update...!! I'm now lvl 49... and 50% ... Gonna Hit the Big 5-0 Soon...

20 More Levels and i'm finished ..!!

No comments: