Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rich Dad, Poor Dad..!?!

Rich Dad, Poor Dad.... By Robert Kiyosaki

Self-Made-Millionaire-Entrepreneur...(It looked good and sounded nice haha)

Anyways... Dad you say ?!?! It's Bloody Mothers Day haha... I'm Talking about the Book...

Over this weekend <--- My Weekend Starts on Wednesday haha... (Uni Timetable owns)
(Continued...) Over this weekend... I've been listening to the pirated ebook's of Rich Dad, Poor Dad...

The Book has opened my mind and taught me alot.. It has put my whole business thinking down the drain...

I highly recommend reading the first book at least... You mite not agree with what he says in it... But It's an opinoin..

(He also has a game called Cashflow 101 and 202... Try get hold of the Pirated Copies of these it will teach you alot about investing and to become financially illiterate)

Well this blog, was motivated by a fellow reader Anish From Hendon School..!! I never knew he even read this rubbish haha.. If you do read my blog... drop some comments anything is appreciated man... Even if you say it is crap..!! A Mention & A Name just so I know u read it...

WoW Update... I've Hit 41..!! 3 Weeks into the game... Level Cap 60... (B4 I get the expansion)

Oh yeah... Free Advertising For Jee Ho... He is Selling A Civic Front Bumper..!!


Get hold of me if you are interested and I will fwd you to him... (I'm not a 3rd man... I Don't Make Profit out of this...)(Most of you probably thought I will bump up price and take a CUT hahaha...)

Fashion News..!!

Not Much really BAPE- Roadsters Release... City Pack Looks PANTS so lets move on...

Air Jordan III Flip's ..!! HEAT MOFO..!! I want one so if you have a US SZ 8 or UK SZ 7 (They Are The Fucking Same)... Drop me a Line..!! Any AJIII In that size i will be interested ..!! (No Pics Because you idiots should know what it looks like)

Clothing Nothing new really...

Weekend i've been Carless... My Dad has been driving my Yuki Around..!! >__<... His Power Steering Pump needs replacing...

Well i'm cutting this short... HAHAHA Wasn't Short... but I'm going for some KFC...!! Mother's Day So She Not Cooking >__<...

Will Post Regularly again..!! Can't Stop The Pigeon Next Blog..!!

Oh yeah ... Can't Stop The Mother fucking crooks..!! Crooks & Castle Dropped an Online EXCLUSIVE..!!



THAT SHIT IS DOPE...!! Jay-Z Gonna Rock That Shit...

No comments: