Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Cool..!?!


It's about time ... LUPE The Cool Has been leaked..!!

Man ain't providing links... But Get it ASAP... HAHAHA (7 Days People..)

It's not coming out in UK till like 2008 but... DOWNLOAD IT THEN SUPPORT HIM hahaha...

Album is sooo DOPE..!!

Lyrical Genius nothing gets better than Lupe...


Now we are waiting for LUPEnd His 3rd and final album...

Closing This Post.... Need to sort my coursework life out... only 1k Words left to go then I'm free for Xmas..!! BRAP BRAP... More Posting Check back....

Story time hahaha...

Someone stopped me in Uni today and was like Bruv where did u get that sweater from...

Also asking me where I got the sweater I wore a week ago... I'm getting stalkers and stuff man... Not nice hahaha...

When I was replying I thought I would ask about his trainers just to be nice hahaha... Then his little bum friend ran along and goes... "Mate your always Fresh.."

Shit mate dudes need to get off the dick riding hahahaha Don't HATE... (Only playing)...

MiND 2008.. Coming your way..!!

No comments: