Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pre-Xmas Gifts..!!!


Mess X New Era..!!

Xmas Gift... Such a Sick New Era man... Silk Beak..!! Check that Detail mate... Love for the CHINESE ..!!

I got myself a Nice Cheap Crew... To Match my Purple gear... It seems to be really in... No idea hahaha... I look weird in Purple ... But u just need to get used to it...


Crooks & Castle... Store Opened..!! Hook Me Up..!! Something Big Coming soon..!! Check back..!!

All off for Xmas... What is everyone Up to.. ?!! Same ole for me ... Staying Home Family Dinner and Stuff..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you purple was in months ago...

But you're a little late haha. Times up!

Anonymous said...

daniel! i am postng a comment on your blog. you are very excited!!
~rach

Jet said...

that hat is sick.. i wish i had copped it first.

where's a good place to get vans?