Saturday, March 08, 2008

Smile..!?!


Well today was a long day for me... But it cheered me up more than usual..!! (Some of you are probably thinking.... HOW CAN DAN BE HAPPIER THAN HE IS LOL)

Well i'll fill you all in on my day haha...

A japanese girl that looked like Aki Hoshino.. (Pictured on the left) Was sitting opposite me on the tube... (She didn't have as big breasts but it was all about her smile)When she smiled she looked soo cute and innocent... I just wanted to pick her up and hug her haha... You had to be there, she wasn't the best looking jap i've seen but when she smiled it made me happy..

Then when I jumped off that train and changed to another, I was eavesdropping on a conversation about Religion these 2 girls were having...
"Son of God, I don't believe that shit. How can you be the Son of God."
That is an exact quote from her and then that just made me smile even more hahaha... I think it's true tho... God is the "almighty" no one not even Jesus could claim to be his son..

Remember a few months back... WTD release... I went to Q....

This picture... HAHAHA....

Well The TWAT in the picture... Came up to me outside Nike Town and asked Where I got my kicks from... To me That is like saying a japanese or chinese girl comes up to me asking me what brand is my Louis Vuitton bag...

Anyways That was some of my day... I enjoyed it sooo much...




Thats how much I enjoyed it LOL...Eating food like that you had to end the day with a Smile...

Smiling out... ^^ Dimsum...

"Face the Day with a Smile, and the Day shall Smile back at you" - Daniel Khor 2000

No comments: