Thursday, March 06, 2008

What Has The World Come To?!?!


Click it ..

Well it's Dans Time of Month again hahaha...

You know when I like to go BITCH mode...

I thought I would educate all of you about people who hate on me...

^^

Fair enuff I personally hate on a lot of people, sometimes I have my own reasons sometimes I don't... I just think they have attitude problems (Yuerng Sui)..

I'm guessing I have a cocky attitude if you don't know me, but those who do know I am nothing like that haha...

And people hating on me for being who I am... I ain't smart i'm just hard working... (You know scrap that...) Moi Hard Working HAHAHA...

This post is to congratulate Ryan for passing his driving test... Come down "endz" and give me a lift BITCH..!!



*Looks @ Time*... 12:30 a.m... 10 hour day @ Uni tomoro... Screw this Blog... Check Back Another time for another...

Do my Questionnaire ..!!!



TRANSFORMERS ROBOT'S IN DISGUISE.!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, safe for the blog dedication bro...if u had asked me to come down ur ends the first day i passed i would, but i already feel fuel costs slapping me in the face lol we'll see, we'll see, peace

Ryan