Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Break..?!?



I gave all my readers a break hahaha... But not it is my easter break and i've been bored out of my Mind...

Thanx to a selected few for keeping me company and occupied during wee hours of the morning and txting me during the day... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ..!!! HAHA..

Been busy working and just being bored hahaha...

^ Above statement was a lie...



I've just received my new bag... CROOKS & Castle..!!! Gucci Colourway and it is soooo bloody sexy...!!

YES RYAN I CHOSE MY BAG OVER ANY GIRL..!!!

I've been at Uni quite a bit to find books and stuff... (On my own *sigh*, Also typing this in Uni atm)

Well break down of what i've been up to...

Nothing much just out and about been sooo bloody broke... Fathers B-day just past... So we went out to a fancy french/japanese restaurant ... What a weird Mix hahaha...

I has some Wasabi Mash potato and it was the most amazing thing i've ever had... I need to try and make that stuff ^^...

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure....

Facebook Album Link..

Check out my facebook Album... It also has some shots i've taken this easter break just for fun...

My photography skills are slowly improving ... not top notch yet... But it is getting there hahaha...

Also The other day Me and my Sister Ordered £50..!!! Worth of Pizza Yes we are FAT hahaha... it only came to £26... But here is more or less what we got...!!!



Month is Almost up...!!! And April is coming Soon... GTA 4...!!! Mario Kart Wii... What more can you ask for..!!! Check on back I'll give you some screen shots of these games in action or maybe just a general Dimview...

A little bored... Reading this Blog... Check out some ART..!! hahaha...

Art Linky..!!

Fashion..Tv Series W/e... All At Some Low... Everything is on breaks... Fashion nothing good is coming out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fet! need to get that again..