Saturday, July 05, 2008

Coming of Age..!?!

Man.. It seems like sooo long ago when I turned 16.. Allowed to buy Lottery and Cigarettes... (Wait thats changed to 18 now hahaha Shame ^^)...

18, When your allowed to go clubbing and buy alcohol..!!

21 now.. Wow, fully an adult... Suppose to be all mature and stuff but allow being all old and shit...

I'm Dan hahaha Young @ Heart and Still A Kid...

I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes. Don't need to ask if I had a good one... Because everyday is like a birthday to me... I just enjoy life way too much hahaha...

Not much really to say... Apart from thanx to all of you who got me a little something... To the others maybe next year... And No I never achieved my dream since I was 11... Be a millionaire by 21...

Well It's extended now... to Be a millionaire @ 21... So i've still got a year to go.. HAHAHA ...

Aite it's late i'm going bed My B-day celebrations are still going on... ¬__¬ Man I feel waste ^^

Song in this blog is dedicated to all you sneaker heads out there hahaha...
Don't hate coz a old man has better taste in music and looks way more fresher.

No comments: