Monday, July 07, 2008

Law 11..!?!?!

'Never Teach Them Enough So That They Can Do Without You..'


Law 11: Learn To Keep People Dependent on you.

This law is actually from a Book The 48 Laws of Power By Robert Greene.

Well I decided to quote these from the book just to let you know... From My Blog you'll learn a lot about me and I talk a lot of rubbish... But I've never taught you enough so you can't do without me hahaha... Thats why some of you are back reading this shit and for you first time readers I know you'll come back haha...

You people are dependent on me, my personality, my ego, my kix and my findings to keep you entertained..!! I'm Doing my job properly hahaha...

I will be quoting a few more Law's from the book... But i'm still reading... And it's quite an interesting book as i've applied all the 17 Law's i've read somehow in my everyday life and it's got me power hahaha...

I'm officially on GOOGLE... THATS RIGHT BITCHES.... Google Daniel Khor and i'm there... This is first thats how some of u found it....



Spiz'ike Black/Metallic Gold... EU limited... Sorry America EU get some exclusives...

These are one of the nicest slickest looking Spiz'ikes of the collection.... The ones which have just been leaked look amazing as well See if you can find them hahaha... LAW 11.. ^^ Otherwise i'll post it up in the next Blog.!!!

Anyways i'm going back to WoW ...



Not a good picture of it since the stupid man wouldn't move for me... Stupid Security...

TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL..!!!!!

No comments: