Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who Knows..!?!

Well I didn't know how to title this blog haha...

So I thought Who knows ..!?! Because I forgot what these cars are... I've taken a lot more photo's but cba to upload them all...

Here are a few teaser pics... Shame I never got any photo's of me driving the Mazda 2 and MX-5 @ the London Motor Show...

This year I was old enough to do the lap..!!

I'm rolling like a drug lord...


This is a picture of my future car hahaha... The door is just next level..


This was just a few features in the New S class..!!


GLASSES HOLDER IN THE CEILING..!!!


A few selected cars I thought I would show u...

Cars that Get Noticed..!!!!






Just Jamming on the Way Back..!!




Hmmm this new search engine by some of the guys from Google... Seem helpful for educational searches, As Google gives u rubbish hahaha..

Cuil I'm on Google, not Cuil (Supposedly Pronounced Cool) enough yet..!!


Anyways I'll finish off with something nice...

A new pair of Trainers..!!!!

No comments: