Friday, August 08, 2008

08/08/08...!?!

Well it's been a while since I actually wrote anything interesting for you people to read haha...

And this post isn't going to be much more interesting anyways hahaha...

08/08/08 Marks the Day of the Olympics in China...

A country you probably never would have expected to host the Olympics. With all the trouble leading up to it... The opening ceremony (which hasn't finished as I type this) is beautiful..

I actually decided to write this blog not because of the Olympics but because I want this blog to mark the day, Dan is going to turn his life around...

Fuck Meee..!! It's about time i've picked up myself and done some of the shit I want to..

Who knows where my wild imagination will take me..

Keep following this blog and you'll be taken on Dan's Journey to Riches with me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the opening ceremony aswell Dan I swear that shit der was magical made me wanna pack my bags and take it all in man.
I need to see where ur crazy imagination is gonna take u aswell man the world will have to prepear itself lol, Go for it!!