Friday, August 29, 2008

Law 38..!?!

JESUS LOVES YOU TEE..!!!

This blog is about law 38..!!! from the 48 laws of power...

Think as you like but behave like others...

This is also known as fitting in.. Conforming with others and not being a social outcast..

Well most of you know me by now... I don't really follow trends or others...

I see myself as a leader people follow me and listen to me hahaha...

So you should obey the 38th Law and believe everything I have to say...

Anyways I wanted to share a funny story from work which happened a day before "Today"...

This guy rang to make a delivery order... He took 20 Minutes (literally) to order a few items which he Wanted to make add up to £15 so he qualifies for free delivery.
Anyways he ordered it and it was around 10:30 so I'm about to finish work so not many customers. The food is cooked in 5 mins and I drive it down to him in Mill Hill...

Alrite I ring the doorbell... 5 mins later... Coming Give me 2 seconds.. (Thru the window)... 5 mins later... Hold on i'm writing the cheque... (So already I know I won't be getting ANY tips...)

He gets to the door and opens it slightly... Sorry let me put the 2 cats away... They aren't allowed out... 5 MINS later he has put the cats away and walks to the door opens it.. But then remembers he isn't wearing any trousers so slams the door and puts on pants then finally answers the door and takes his meal..

This guy wasted fucking 40 mins of my life waiting for him to order and take his meal...


Anyways this had to be posted...

Someone buy these for me ..!!!

Martin Margiela Sci Fi Sunglasses



Anyways Safe man... I love all you haters out there..!!

No One in the Corner Has Swagger Like Us..!!!

No comments: