Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Art of Timing..!?!

Law 35...!?!

Well my last blog was called In-Coming... Meaning my LV bag was coming soon...

I picked it up on Saturday 16th... And it is beautiful... Too big to carry out... But it is amazing to carry my goods (trainers laptops etc...) haha


Here is a sneak peek of what I picked up today..!!!



A real picture of the Jordan 6 rings...

Man today was the longest journey back home from central... Some guy heard me talk about Computer games and he turns around and starts talking to me about MAME and Illegal downloads and even advertising ROM sites to me...

This guy was some middleaged man probably about the same age as your father...

He couldn't shut the hell up about Street Fighter and other classics... But he sounded so depressed when I asked him what he does for a living... A small time accountant for an estate agent... "I'm just a small fish. Heading home after a coffee with some mates."

Man I hope my life don't become like his hahaha...

DANIELKHOR.COM Coming soon...

i.am@Danielkhor.com Coming soon..

Business Cards Coming soon... Check back ^^

Only on Dim MiNd..!!!

No comments: