Saturday, December 20, 2008

Before The End....!?!

Well seems like I am blogging a bit more frequently right haha...

It's Xmas soon and I thought what better way to give my readers a gift, than to give them more BLOGS..!!

I personally think no one reads this rubbish but then again I get some great comments from anonymous people..

Anyways I bring this blog to you because I bet u guys thought 2008 saw the last Bottle of water i'm going to blog... well your wrong hahaha.. I saw this and I thought I had to blog it..!!

I personally think this is one of the best concepts i've seen anywhere...

http://www.project7.com/



7 Reasons to buy bottled water...

Well there is always a reason why you buy water, because your thirsty but these are 7 REAL reasons you should buy this water...

I'm on the look out for it, so I can collect all 7 bottles... Hit me up (could be a cheap Xmas present)

Anyways I thought I should do a roundup of 2008...

You know what I usually do about fashion and shit...
Well 2007 saw the death of the all over Hoody (THANK GOD)...

2008 saw the explosion of Collab's and the drop of half the Collezione pack ... Not much in the name of trainers this year apart from this was the year of the DUNK and the year of Jordan's... I mean if you scroll down or to previous blogs (by me) you'll see a few Jordans...

Nearer the end of 2008 the blow up of Stadium Jackets... (I've got myself a few haha Hypocrite I know)
We've seen the flannel come and go in 2008... And the DEATH of Purple... High street brands murdered Purple...

What have we in store for 2009.. ? I'm personally predicting crazy Hybrids... Maybe the birth of weird shirts with hoods... The move to more mature sophisticated clothing... As for colours I personally think RED may come in... We've seen the fluorescent colours come and go this year too...

Who knows 2008 marks the death of my street wear and trainer collecting... I'm growing up... I'm Graduating this year i'm going to be a worker soon... *Sigh*...

Alrite signing out...

Daniel Khor

No comments: