Saturday, December 13, 2008

Viwers Vote...?!?

Alrite this is some X factor like shit... I know u idiots love to watch that rubbish...

Also this gives me the time to distribute my new phone number for all you slow ass idiots who don't check facebook or my MSN for my new mobile number...

I picked up a Blackberry Bold... 07792741882

Voting can be applied in forms of txt, phone, Email hell even comments on this or my facebook...

Let me give u the scenario..

It's been 3 years since i've had my Black Macbook... it's time for an upgrade... I have the choice between the Macbook... Macbook Air... Macbook Pro...

So you idiots have 3 choices and you just vote for one... If people give me good arguments for one or the other I may give them a few more votes... I can't decided... You'll decide for me man..

If you don't know what any of them look like, get out of your house and go apple store and play with them... Fucking loser..

Peace out man... What do you want to see me blogging on in 09? If you can't decide i'll probs just end up with a macbook air because Mother fucker i'm ill..!!

No comments: