Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates..!?!

Well as I sed I was due for an update...



That's what I decided to get...

Anyways this blog is to give u guys some Updates on my last blog...

Takeaway Stories..!!

A few days ago some chinese woman rings up for an order... My Boss picks it up and takes the order... But then it comes to getting their address...

She passes it to me as I am the driver... I take her postcode in put it into the computer but it doesn't recognize it so an address doesn't come up... So I ask her for her street name... She says it with a proper Chinese accent and being Dan and pretty racist I didn't understand shit.. So I said spell it please...

H-A G.. ? (I repeat: G yeah ?) Yeah G for Giraffe ok.. E.L Hagel (I shall make up an end to this address as you people mite target this poor woman) Hagel Green.. I repeat this several times and she keeps going Yes and puts the phone down..

20 mins later when the food is ready to be delivered I still haven't located the street... So I ring them back.. and this time a guy picks up still says G G yeah G for Giraffe... So I am like you know what.. I'll give u my mobile number and you text me your address...

18 Hazel Green... It wasn't a bloody G it was Z... Bloody chinks can't pronounce Z properly.. Or Spell in this case...

Well other than that... Stay Fresh... Sleep tight man... Keep Smiling...

Peace Out..!

No comments: