Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yikes..!?!

Well this is just a quick update/rant after seeing what shit's out there. Fair enuff my own clothing line wasn't the best out there, hence why I've stopped. But fingers crossed I will be motivated and release better shit for u guys. You know with my acquired taste for luxury goods and fresh looks.

At the end of the day this is my blog, and I can say what the fuck I want haha. You reader's, can either accept my opinion and take in my words and stop hating coz I'm on a whole other level. After looking at the new England shirt, (Football) I think I mite purchase one. Not coz I support England, well I kinda root them on but, because it is a craftsmanship of another level. It's simple, it's elegant and beautiful. It doesn't look like a football shirt, and it mite give some of you/them football hooligans some class. As Jay-Z sed, you can pay for school but you can't buy Class!.

Yeah, this blog is about those start up clothing lines, from dorm rooms at uni. I must say, if I can release some shit so can anyone, but some of the shit I've been exposed to recently actually insults intelligence and people actually thinking their shit will sell. Hell, your mates are buying it to support u, coz they are your mates. They wear it because it beats wearing shit from primark, you know with the hard times. They actually want u to discount the garms as well, that's what friends are for. You know what, don't sell to your friends, ask for my opinion and I will straight up tell u that stuff is rubbish. Here is a clothing line, by some guys in my uni.

Facebook Group Page..

After taking a peep, they are actually taking the Mickey (mouse) out of the clothing industry, what's up with that rubbish design, and the name? Yike's, I'm wearing something slightly more expensive than Primark, and Yippee, I am getting noticed? I don't even know how that's pronounced man, people asking me about my opinion about their designs, and throw idea's at me.
What's up with everyone wanting to use text! Shit is dead man, move with the times. Fashion is about trends, multi-coloured stuff is in, the flowers, the prep-school look is in. People just need to open their eyes and see what is out there, at the end of the day making a clothing line is about what you like, and what u envision, but releasing it for profit is about what people like and what people want. But I suppose, now a days people have little or no opinion in what they wear, they like to rock what is out infront of them, in highstreet stores and what's the latest celeb rocking. Also what is currently in fashion, etc. At the end of the day, that's the beauty of the fashion industry, you can wear what you want, as long as your confident it looks good, no one except Dan (God) will judge you haha.

Safeeee, signing out, better get back to work!

This was typed up on my blackberry wireless device @ Oriental Express.

No comments: