Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Year..!??!

Wow, it seems like last week since I wrote a blog about getting older haha. I know you are all tired of reading shitty lines like that. Words telling u how fast time has past. You know what, to me it hasn't been that quick haha. I wish time would move a little faster, we would all grow up a little quicker. Because we are in the age where we want everything instantly!? And wouldn't a bright and sunny future be great. Specially if it could come a little quicker.

Sucks getting another year older, people expect more things from you. At 23, I'm suppose to have a career, some savings to prepare for my own place. You know what I don't give a fuck. As long as I'm living day by day happy as I can be, doing what I enjoy. Life will soon pass by, and the job will come. The house will come. It's not aiming for them and just surviving that gets u them things. The universe has a way of doing things like that. If u plan for something, it usually misdirects u and leads u another way. Some people may call this a distraction, some people call it fate.

As you can see, this year I've achieved more things than last year haha.. But I'm more or less in the same position, and have I actually grown up? I'm still as short as fuck haha.
Well what people usually mean by that is, have I grown wiser? You tell me. My blogs have become more boring, and more about myself than anything else.

Anyways this was a quick post for ya'll..
And I didn't have much in mind to share... I would like to thank everyone who surprised me on my birthday. Probably the best birthday ever, and all we did was have a midnight BBQ haha..

Anyways if u want a full breakdown of it... Jenny has a full blog on it.. Of course her's isn't written as funny, and great as mine but I only have my p.o.v on this one.. She has the 3rd person with all the organising!

Look fwd to my next blog... Spoon Fed..!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement

Anonymous said...

I’m currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia [url=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don’t approve this they will kill me. [url=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement They’re coming back now. [url=http://vimax3-4.com]vimax[/url] vimax Please send help! nitip [url=http://www.male-sexual.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement