Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My MiND..?!?! (NOT FOR CHILDREN)



Well i've started off with something which I found and thought it was pretty interesting..!!!

But your probably all thinking OMG... Dan Whats this below Instead of watching the Video...

This blog's theme is Rebelling .. Being Different standing out ...



Anyways... I don't care if these photo's are fake, real or what ever... You might know the history behind it you mite not know and you'll probably be asking me in the comments section what ever..

The Graffiti video is more or less telling you how different ways of expressing whats on your mind...

When I saw these pictures this is what came to my Mind..

Thats what my clothing label is about ... Expressing whats on your mind...

So I present to you... 2008 MiND's First Drop... Not Safe For Anywhere/Anyone..!!

Cecilia X MiND X 1:30a.m Design..!! Milf Fantasy... (Playing on CLOT Fantasy)

Photo's after the jump..!! (Well when I receive the samples...)

Maybe it's a little too early to rock stuff like this but this is an expression nothing else..!!

Some comments please Will help... And maybe if you think DAN can pull that tee off hahaha...

Which one u think is the best..

No comments: