Saturday, May 17, 2008

The End...!?!

Well We had the beginning.... The Middle... Here comes the end ..!!!!


Exams are over... Malaysia is a week away... GTA Storymode Completed...

What more do I need to do haha...

Well check out what I found online just for a little laugh...





If you want to look like KANYE WEST Get yourself a pair of them hahaha... GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR..!!!




This is the latest Blackberry to be released... I need to get my hands on one of these bad boy's... Fuck the Iphone... These are sexier and look much better hahaha... Going to sort myself out this October..!!




Aite... I've not got much to say to you guys..!! Just Summers Here bitches.... (Well I felt like i've been on Holiday for about a month now...) Stupid Rain and shit kicks in when i am actually on Summer... *Sigh*...

Oh copped another Crooks & Castle Tee... I'll take pics when I can be bothered and when i'm no longer ill...

Safe Boys and Girls...




Video of Kanye West Freestyling on G Shock 25th Anniversary.. Mentions He is Dressed like a Hypebeast..!!

HYPEBEASTS MOTHERF--KERS..!!!

No comments: