Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Miss Me..?!?!

Hahaha... I know you guys missed me... I didn't blog for a few days due to the long weekend...

Karmen's BBQ @ My house and stuff.... Anyways I'm Back hahaha ^^... Well Uni is over soon... So i'm not going to see my usual lot @ Uni.. *Sigh*...

As I write this i'm parking my Corquette (I think it is named that in GTA 4)

Yes, I finally got it this morning...!!!

Hmmm Today, was my 2nd last Exam... got a 10 day break where I shall be working as an Invigilator... I really want to rock my normal clothes but they will probably turf me. As i look like some Gangster Wannabe hahhaa...



Shisha cotch has been Opened up again officially for the Summer..!!!

We've been smoking the real Alfukher <-- (Ahh Fuck Her) in my case...

This flavour is next level, can smell it at the bottom of my Garden it is tasty ^^...

I have to keep this short and sweet as I got home @ around 11:30 from Dinner, and only managed to squeeze an hour of GTA 4 then blog..!!

Dan is actually working for the next week or 2... Sigh... Need to get up early..!!!

Anyways before I leave... You mite have already seen this stuff but I have to share this stuff with you guys..


Click for More Photo's


Summer's around the corner for most of us... Don't Get too Fat Guys... (I'll try not to either haha)...

Young Jeezy Feat Kanyeezy..!!!

No comments: