Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bored..!!

Ahhh it's that time again when Dan gets bored and just randomly Blogs hahaha...

Well my blog should start getting a little more interesting with my Camera coming in...

My Free PS3 for signing another 2 years to AOL ^^... Yes it is shit but it was a free PS3 why not hahaha... (Yes Aaron it is the 40GB)

Well when my camera comes in I will be experimenting a lot so please discuss my photos ^^...

Check This Link... What has the world come to hahaha...

I can pull off some crazy shit but that is just next level...!!!

This one is for YOOOOUUUU..!! Chocolate Lovers... (Private Joke)

TCHO Check it out anyways they give me jokes BETA Chocolate ¬__¬...

I would like to leave you with a site which I thought was Stupid..!!

PatPending Patenting Slogan's on a tee ^^..

No comments: