Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Innovation..!?!

Well once again I have been inspired by Branding, packaging, and just everything around me has influenced me...

You all know me I like to be ahead of the crowd get things first... Well thats what my blog is about showing you guys shit before you find it haha...

You know I spend countless hours online doing research just so I can find the latest things...

I've always been interested in Packaging... How items are packaged and the way they are branded... Older readers of my blog will know I blogged about a bottle of water

Link To Previous Post

Well I've found a better more fun design to bottles..!! Y Water

I need one of them hahaha Just to say I have one..!!

And i'm going to leave you some works of Jesse Kirsch... I loved nearly everything i saw on the site...

Who said you can't re-invent the wheel..!!!

Packaging of Water is actually very interesting hahaha...

Here is a little eye candy for you..!!! When it is completed I will take a picture of it..!! It's a water bottle I am filling up ^^...

No comments: