Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Faceless..!?!



Well this is me working hard @ Uni hahaha...

Always about style and minimalistic.. (Spelling?)

Anyways I wanted to talk about people who make comments on my blog... Say what u want, but at least sign it off with a name I know you by... or Msg me on MSN or something...

Being faceless means I can't contact you to reply to questions and stuff ^^..

Also on another note about being faceless...

Check out this video found by our boy Kenny (Not too sure if he found it but he watches it and loves it)...



Peep it..!!

Also from the show..!!



She is sooo hot... I've realised my blog is kinda gay and boring I don't post up enough Oriental Chicks for u guys..!!

So i'm going to turn over a new leaf... and post some pics of hot girls hahaha...

Peace out... Check back soon... As i'll have a survey for all you boys and girls to fill out for me ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuri Tag! shudda uploaded the Kaba Modern vid with the gun sounds alongside the JabbawockeeZ vid...but i agree with u, not enuf chicks or kicks in recent blogs, getting boring! lol

Ryan

Anonymous said...

i started watching youtube vids of this show after seeing u n ryan join a group about it, is there any channel in UK who shows this?

johnny