Saturday, May 16, 2009

Problem..!?!? Error..?!?

Alrite this maybe a sort of depressing blog post, but recently at work I've been chatting to a few customers who are usually down and upset. I ask how their day has been, and when I see them walk past, even if they aren't coming in, I'll greet them and ask how their day was and say look up and smile at the rest of the evening. Maybe it's because I'm young and problem free. Nothing gets to my head and nothing much hurts my feelings. But when I was talking to this one guy, he kept saying your young. All you have to think about is yourself. Only when your older do you think about your children, your family and problems arise then. Also, all problems are financial, they all arise from financial reasons. I was telling him, your born into this world with nothing, why should money be the root of all problems. Money doesn't give you problems, it is greed. All problems arise because of greed, if your a regular reader you would probably say I am greedy, materialistic and just rich haha. But I'm not really, I can live without what I have, but I just choose to buy what I can afford with the extra cash I earn. Nothing wrong with treating yourself after working hard. Anyways back to my story, he was saying back in Afghanistan he used to have land, passed down from generation to generation. But due to Taliban and other groups they signed off the land to themselves so he fled to UK. Fuck risking your life for that shit man, life is worth more than anything u can buy!! Then there was some weird shady customer, I always thought he was kinda cheery and used to laugh a lot at his own lame jokes, then he goes telling me he has depression and OCD. Saying he has to touch things 3 or 4 time before he feel's it is safe. And how he is banned from a shop coz he touched something 3 or 4 times. I wanted to laugh because what came to my head was he was touching one of the sales assistants.
Anyways this blog was suppose to tell u share your problems, with people who are close to you. They may not be able to help but talking about gets shit from your chest man. Everyone has problem's and they may be personal, but shit man don't express them problems on your face. Look up and look forward man, shit's always going to happen. It'll happen whether your happy or sad, so why not smile at the problem, maybe then your MiND is clear enough to think of a solution.


Ok.. This blog was typed up on my Blackberry Like 2 weeks ago... And I've not had time to post this shit up... My life has been quite hectic these last few weeks...

Let me do some quick Episode Recap for you guys...

So Exams officially finished... That means My life as a Uni Student/Bum is Over... I'm a working man... (with probably a shit degree, but a degree none the less) This was last week Tuesday...

Ahhh you know what I can't be bothered to recap u guys... I've been working two jobs... Invigilation is back it's racking in the ££'s for more Cop's...

I've still not got my camera back so... I think my next post is going to be some Swagger P0rn for you guys... All my new shit shall be posted, I shall call it the Swagger Catalogue..?!?!

Watch this Space... Don't try Swagger Jack... Coz half this shit you can't afford hahaha Recession... Credit Crunch... Please... I put Recess into Recession..!!

No comments: