Monday, May 14, 2007

Sleep..?!?

More Like LACK of...

>__< Man's been Wasted for a few days... Today the week of all my exams... I decided to sleep from 8 Am to about 3 P.M..!! The most hours of sleep I got in a few weeks...

I don't usually blog about games... but one game has to get a special mention...

BLEACH Wii..!! Bloody Amazing...!! But I Suck At It Atm...!! >__< ... The game has a massive replay value...!!! (for an anime based game)... I've also finally caught up with Bleach as well.. and it is getting good..!!..

Not tried this on Blog before but I think a few people get a special Mention... Hehe...!!(Readers want a special mention just hit me up and i'll wrote a comment about u)(WARNING: You May Get Cussed)

Aaron: You Bloody Gay, Stop Cheating On Bleach HAHAHA..!! And Bumming SanJ ^^..

Esther: Get some Sleep..!! and cheer up... your making all of us miserable..!! I'm still recovering from all the injuries u gave me on saturday >__<...

Charlotte: Well done for passing theory..!! Big improvement since Saturday.. When you didn't even know what a crossroad was ¬___¬.. Why DO You always have such Busy Day's... Even if I want to speak to you I can't >__<...

Fashion side...!!



TRUE BLUE..!! Cop or Not ? Still need to try these bad boy's on..!! Aiya... Too many pairs releasing ... No Money..!!

DANG..!! You Know I Love Collabo's But nothing This BIG Should Hit Street's..!!



FooK..!! Copping that SHIT...!! Rare As Hell Union NYC Drop.

Let me finish this blog off with the Top of the range SHIT...!!

KANYE WEST...!! Dropping New Album Soon "Graduation"...



I NEED THAT WATCH..!!