Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spiz ikles ? I DONT NO.!?!

Well Long Day Today..!! END OF EXAMS..!! I Am A Free Men..!!

Thought I would be nice and get myself a Well Done You Survived Exam's Present..!!



Air Jordan Spiz'ike's True Blue..!! Can't Touch This..!!

I laughed too much today... Gonna get a six pack from all this laughing hahaha... (I wish..)

Thanx To All Those People Who Brought A Smile To My Face Today...!!

CHLOE THIS IS A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO U..!!

SPERM-OFF (Nice)..!! HAHAHA ^^ I just added it and it made me laugh more...

Hope My Lo Por Jai Feels Better Tomoro >__<...
GET SOME PROPER REST SATURDAY or Sunday..!!
Missing You.!.!

NEED PIC'S OF CHLOE Drunk..!! That is going onto my Whiteboard so I can laugh myself to sleep and laugh myself awake ^^.. (Dunno if that makes sense but it's frigging 4 am in the morning...)

Time for me to Tidy my rooms since it is the end of the exam's..!!


Chapel of Dawn.. Juno's New Album..!!

Nite nite going to bed..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*puts hand on your shoulder*

Gor Gor...!! hmmm.. laughed too much today. i would kill to have a brother like you >________<"

hmmm.. stop touching my cheeks. my face. and my BELLY. my FLAB. aaaaaargh.

huumm... sleep now Ju Ju!

x

aLia said...

'Poor U'. Nice track, love it.