Friday, October 12, 2007

Entrepreneurist..!!

It's Been A long Time..!!

But Yesterday I had my First Lecture in Entrepreneurship & Small Businesses. One of the most interesting thing's i've sat through in my life...

It Defined my Whole world for me ... Here are a few traits of Entrepreneur's :

* A desire to achieve: The push to conquer problems, and give birth to a successful venture.
* Hard work: It is often suggested that many entrepreneurs are workaholics.
* Desire to work for themselves: Entrepreneurs like to work for themselves rather than working for an organization or any other individual. They may work for someone to gain the knowledge of the product or service that they may want to produce.
* Nurturing quality: Willing to take charge of, and watch over a venture until it can stand alone.
* Acceptance of responsibility: Are morally, legally, and mentally accountable for their ventures. Some entrepreneurs may be driven more by altruism than by self-interest.
* Reward orientation: Desire to achieve, work hard, and take responsibility, but also with a commensurate desire to be rewarded handsomely for their efforts; rewards can be in forms other than money, such as recognition and respect.
* Optimism: Live by the philosophy that this is the best of times, and that anything is possible.
* Orientation to excellence: Often desire to achieve something outstanding that they can be proud of.
* Organization: Are good at bringing together the components (including people) of a venture.
* Profit orientation: Want to make a profit; but the profit serves primarily as a meter to gauge their success and achievement.


Thank you Wikipedia.. <--(Not a Creditable Source)

And as Schumpeter says "Entrepreneurs are Hero Figures"...

Once I heard this, I thought of myself, My role models... Everyone and everything around me. People i've influenced.. People who influence me..

Probably Bore The crap out of u, if your still reading then you must love Dan Too much hahaha... (Aaron is still reading this..)

Well this is for you Aaron... I'm Here to Sai Meng..!!!



2 New Eras..
Subcrew Bag..
Ipod Touch 16GB..

Ninja was Added in for Effect...

I also got a new watch, but you'll have to wait and see that in pictures or stuff on Facebook..

Signing Out... Dimsum... The New Royalty..!!!!!

Dumbed It Down..!!

No comments: