Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What The Dunks.!!!

As you all know by now I kinda class myself as a 'Sneakerhead'

Some of you may say, meh Dan "Your just a wannabe your a f**king Hypebeast"...

Anyways I don't give a crap hahaha... Today I Went Down To Nike Town (NT) for the release of What The Dunks (WTD)

As you All Know it rained in the morning etc... Felt like Crap...

So you ask Why There Are No Pics if I q-ed up... Well I Never Got A Pair...

HAHAHA Laugh all u like... But it's the experience man ... Now i can call myself a sneaker head I waited for like 3 hours before they started handing out wrist bands...

95 Pairs/Wristbands were given out.... Me = 105 in the Q... PISSED No ?

Not at all Dan Looks up and says I could just get another pair to keep me happy... I didn't want them SB's <--- I HATE THEM..!! I just wanted it for the collection...

Not as pissed as some of the other heads who slept there last nite and just had to cut...




Courtesy of everyonesenemy Ebay Link

These are what i was Q-ing for... Look At the Price Shows u how much Hype they have..!! Shows you why it wasn't easy for me to get my hands on a pair...

20 Different pairs of SB's into one shoe... I Didn't like the design but the concept behind it... If you understand Dan, you'll know I don't buy something for their name... But more of the design and the concept behind it ...

Peace Out... Going Sleep Now...

Woke up @ 5 am..!! Got Home @ 1 pm...
Time Wasted = 0... !! Jumping off the HYPE Train..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u woke up at 5am...?? so what time did you get there? :S