Thursday, October 18, 2007

Isit Coz I'm Dan...!?!?

Well some of you probably remember me saying...

"It's Coz I'm Dan..!" It was a wicked excuse for everything... It caught onto a few people... and I love referring to myself in 3rd person.

2 Weeks ago.. I went to my mates B-day Party in Kingston/Richmond I dunno far countryside stuff..!! lol (Safe for invite Bro..)

Well I met a few of his friends and one of them (forgot his name), reminded me...

"It's Coz He's Dan.." And I met the guy no more than 1 hour...

I'm going to lay down this line again...

"Aspire To Inspire"... Thats what being Dan means lol... Yeah i'm full of myself etc etc...

As one of my role model says... "But with my ego, I can stand there in a speedo and be looked at like a fucking Hero.."

As I was drafting this post, I was thinking about what to wear tomoro..!! And my mother told me off for walking around the house in trainers and laughed at me...

Why isit wrong when a guy thinks about what he wants to wear the next day.??

Maybe it's a Dan thing but i'm sure some of you guys decide the day before...!!!

But my outfit was slacking a little... I'm going to take a pic... (No Co-ordination @ all)... (Don't Correct My Tense's and stuff... I Drafted this)



Don't Mind the Background lol... Sisters room HAHAHA ...

Anyways To Share My Mood I've got a little video for you... This One Was Sent to me with love From Charlotte...

Peep it..!! Peace out... Lecture @ 6 Man... Messed up...

Signing out Dim....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes~ lots of love from me ^.^ xx

Anonymous said...

LOL they person who said it was suraj, the big arse indian 1, my darker asian brother lol! The white cap makes u look a lil freshy, but only a lil xD
Anywayz sik vid too!

Anonymous said...

2 weeks ago? mate, this blog is done 4 days after the party....lol

Ryan