Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What The Dunk's Aftermath...

Well it's been a few days since the drop of WTD's..!!
Previous Post Covered Most of the dirty Information..!! The first pic shows how long the Q was... That was taken around 8:30am - 9:00am... The first people were still getting interviewed around then..!!

I never showed u guys pic's of the Q and stuff...




This is one I found online..

The rest are self explanatory..!! (unless I make a comment underneath it)..


Sell These To BUY A House..!! £1k EACH..!!



Allow Being A Hobo man..!!



Water Damage From NT..!! Perfectly Fine Pair... Should have Sold them to me..!!

Little Video I found on youtube..!!





Edit... Found This Pic Online So I thought I would post it up..!! It's the display in Nike Town Got Time Check it out... Coming Down Soon..!!

Thats all I can find... If I see anymore i'll hit u guys up..!!

No comments: