Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nothing But The Truth...!!

Man How Unlucky am I ?

Went Nike Town Early Morning today... Well Early Afternoon... Around 12...
They Dropped The "UNLUCKY"'s.. (Google that shit if u don't know what it is... Unlucky Dunk SB)Around 12:30... SOLD OUT By 1.!!!

Picked up some Maneki Neko Dunk Highs...

Here is a Little info about it..
The Maneki Neko ( literally "Beckoning Cat"; also known as Welcoming Cat, Lucky Cat, Money cat or Fortune Cat) is a common Japanese sculpture, often made of porcelain or ceramic, which is believed to give good luck to the owner. The sculpture depicts a cat beckoning with an upright paw, and is usually displayed in stores, restaurants, pachinko parlors, and other businesses. A raised right paw supposedly attracts money, while a raised left paw attracts customer



Pretty special for a Chinese or Japanese person... Other Westerns don't understand lol...

Nothing But The Truth... Man i'm such a waste... getting into all these trainers... But it's given me an insight to myself and the reason why I buy trainers...

I think it's to get me into that Happy spirit that I am always in, when I see my kicks I get an instant smile on my face...

Ahmed can back me up on this... every time I look at my trainers I get some good luck..!! Like when We never had enough money for Lunch.. I look at my trainers and i find £10...

Stay Fresh It Pays..!! HAHAHA...
Live Life The Dan Way...

Peace up Uni Tomoro man... Gay Can't Visit Nike Town Grrr..!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to explain the 'Nothing but the Truth' thingy to me :p x

Anonymous said...

you've forgotten to mention to like the 3-4 people who read ur blog how comfy that shoe is! lol...tried it on today and i was like "god damn, no 2nd thoughts, im copping this"

Ryan