Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Student Life...!!!

/Rantmode on..!!

Well It's been a year since I started Uni... It's has it's downs... getting some up's now ^^...

Was on my stupid 6 hour break (Thanx Emma) and thought I would educate others of how much time Dan actually wastes haha...

I'm only in Uni Monday, Wednesday & Thursday... Everyday I have Dirty 3 hour gaps and what do I do in these gaps...

CHECK HYPEBEAST & Highsnobiety..!! HAHAHA...

3 hours wasted nearly every other day waiting around for a Damn Lecture which I fall asleep in...

Wasteman doesn't even describe it...

Well during my 6 hour gap I was reading a forum about trainers (Yeah and WHAT?!)
Topic: What I Did As A Student?

Many post's were about being a bum and just being a DAN.. Getting High and etc..
Then it got technical how people couldn't afford trainers because they were students..!!

THATS NO FUCKING EXCUSE..!! Trainers = Life (Yes they are AARON lol) (Ryan u know)
Don't Go Out Drinking once in a while and there you go... A new pair of trainers... They aren't that expensive and if u get the limited run and keep it in Deadstock (DS) condition you can probably sell them for a bit more than u got them for...

Aite anyways..

/Rantmode off

off to clean my trainers to keep them in DS condition... Don't Hate Because I Don't Waste Money on Drinks and I look Fresh..!! HAHAHA..!!

Peace up..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMydays I was typing mymsg in the webpage box lol.
but yeah, if I had 3 hour gaps like yours I would actually work! Mwhahahah~ hmm. dunno what to say :/