Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aite Chill..!?!?

As the title Says ....

Chill people... Shhheeeeeetttt.... Have a Kitkat man...

Whats up with all ya'll hitting me up saying WTF is this shit on your blog..!!

As MY last post sed i'm bringing some new bloggers on to this shit... Broadening your reading material and giving u something more interesting to read...

I actually do have a life... and I'm not always sitting infront of my Mac and My life isn't all that interesting so these guys will help fill in my gaps...

Anyways I had to blog this bloody video... This amazed me sooo much ...



Alrite a lot of you were requesting to see my project haha...

Youtube Link For Project Video..

Been on a spending spree again... And this time it's on items which you'll never imagine me rocking hahaha...

Here are a pic for your viewing pleasure...

As Big Sean says Go Getcha Some..!!

You Want my Shoes, My shirt, My Jewls too..!!
Fresh..!! Fresh, Like i'm Wrapped in Plastic..
Check out Big Seans Mixtape..!! It's called U Know Big Sean..!

And I had to add another line from his track...

FORGET THE PRICE TAG, COZ I GET WHAT I LIKE..!!

Alrite... Time to start revising for Exams... Post's by Daniel K mite run a little dry... for a few weeks... I'll hit u up with some shit about the Black/Black Yeezy's..!!

No comments: